WE'RE HERE TO COVER YOUR NEEDS
Need Replacement Glasses Immediately?
During this unprecedented and uncertain time, it is more important than ever that we take care of ourselves and each other. Our Optometrist and Optician understand this is a critical time and everyone is doing a great job in social distancing staying home as much as possible. We will do our part to best help patients in need of replacement glasses. We will be able to replace glasses for existing patients of Dr. Allyson Tang that had previously purchased eyeglasses; replace lens with most recent prescription immediately to help restore your clear vision. We offer fast processing time, delivered to your home within 2-3 business days (Shipment may delay during Covid-19, and it is for Single Vision Only)
Prescription Lens Material Chart
We are offering:
- 1 year frame and lens coating manufacture defect warranty.
- Glasses adjustment can be done anytime in Vaughan or Scarborough location (by appointment only)
- Extended Lens satisfaction guarantee up to
3 months(Extended to 6 months at this pendemic period).
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Allyson Tang Optometrist for a prescription check if you are having trouble to see clear vision with your new glasses. (Exam fee may apply). we will cover the replacement cost of prescription lens update once you provide us your new prescription from Dr. Allyson Tang optometrist (within 6 months for 1 time only)
How to order prescription glasses?
- Add prescription lens option with your frame order before check out.
- Submit Prescription Glasses Order Form
- Our support team will be in contact with you by email.
- Current prescription is required, our support team will verify eligibility.
What is the requirements to order prescription glasses?
- Most current glasses prescription
- Prescription must be within 1 year term.
- Must purchased prescription glasses previously at Dr. Allyson Tang Optometrist.
- Our support team will contact you for further instruction if you are not our existing patient with Dr. Allyson Tang Optometrist.
What type of lens is included?
- All of our lenses included Anti-Reflection Coating, Scratch Resistance and UV protection.
What is the lens cost?
- Lens price is differ from the glasses prescription, please contact our support team for the lens consultation to help you choose the proper lens design.
What is your warranty?
- 1 year frame and lens coating manufacture defect warranty
How to track my order?
- Our support Team will email you a tracking number via Canada Post.
- Your package should be arrived to your location within 2-3 business days (Shipment may delay during Covid-19)